|**UPDATE 10-1-09** No Reasonable offers will be refused, will be available on my cell on weekend want GONE by Sunday the 4th.
*2002 Ford F150 (low miles)
*This truck is a project and needs work to be complete; DOES NOT include any type of convertible top.
* It has headlights they are just not put in for this picture, also functioning.
* Custom Black Interior w/ bucket seats and Harley Davidson Rear Console
* Flat Red Paint
* Original Engine and Transmission
* Truck is bagged all around w/ Slam Spec. Bags and 1/2" Valves in the front w/ 3/8" Valves controlling the rear. Two Viair 450s that feed a 10 gallon tank. Lays Frame hard also has a custom three link in the rear with bridgework and wishbone. Recently have added shocks to the rear as well.
* Truck was in the process of getting a roadster look, but needs the welding work to be finished (I have two cap plates made now that I can get pictures of), although seats are immaculate and truck already has lap belts. Also look at third line from the top.
* Hankook tires have less than 1k, powedercoated wheels and airtank.
* Three stage paint w/ primer, Vermillion red, and flat clear. Have enough leftover paint to respray truck.
* New Fuel Pump truck runs and drives great just drove it around the block this evening after sitting for six months. EDIT (7-25-09) Drove it to THW and back over 400 miles in one day.
This is a one owner truck and I can provide all service records and most receipts, also the truck will come with many spare parts.
If you would like more info or more pictures e-mail me at [email protected]
Considering all trades, really interested in mini trucks, full size trucks, and bikes.
FYI I just drove the truck down to THW and back in the same day without any problems, the truck is only cosmetic flaws mechanically it runs flawlessly.