|If you have any questions or would like to view the car in person please email me at: email@example.com .
2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT, RIPP SUPERCHARGED
This car has it all. My favorite of the fleet, as far as daily driver goes. Original owner, purchased October 2013.
Always garaged, always washed, well taken care of. No accidents or dings that I can find. No seat wear, tears or
scuffs. This has been my daily driver for the last several years, and my wife's when we first purchased it. Fits
baby-seat just fine in the back of it. Majority of the mileage is from highway driving. We purchased this vehicle
and 3 days later took a 3 week road trip all around the country, fantastic break-in.
Furthermore, I used it as a commuter for my work travels. We live in Dallas and I often drive to Oklahoma City,
Houston, San Antonio, and Midland.
This car has never left us on the side of the road. The 8 speed ZF transmission is a work of art, which led to the
development of the beefed up variant used in the new 2015 and 2016 RAM trucks and Dodge SRT products.
I would drive this anywhere across the country in a heart-beat, and it would be a blast to do so. Always serviced
at the local dealerships (Frisco CDJR and McKinney CDJR).
- SRT Trim (6.4L Hemi, 8 Speed Auto Trans, Full-Time AWD)
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- Backup camera, Harmon Kardon Stereo
- Adaptive Cruise Control (AMAZING!!!!)
- Heated/Ventilated Seats
- Towing Package
- CD Player
- Panoramic Sunroof
- 20" Black Chrome Wheels (do not come with the car)
- Black Leather/Alcantera Seats
Modifications include (Yes, I'm a car nut, which is why we have so many vehicles!!):
- Ripp Stage 1 Supercharger Kit (dyno'd 520 AWHP in the middle of summer, 2014). Installed at about 25,000 miles by
LG Motorsports (well-known huge reputable shop). I do spirited driving, not drag racing or road racing. It just
accelerates quickly from a stop and to get on the highway, and its a blast. Vehicle is not abused in any way.
- PowerStop Drilled/Slotted Rotors all the way around + new ceramic pads, done 10k miles ago.
- Lamin-x Gun Smoke Taillights and side-markers
- 22" ACE Alloy Wheels, brand new tires installed 2,000 miles ago.
- Stainless Works Catted Headers (Installed by LG Motorsports)
- Stainless Works Cat-Back Exhaust (Installed by True Street Motorsports)
- Eibach Lowering Springs
- OEM Black Jeep Rear Hatch Emblem
- OEM Black Jeep Grille Trim and Black Lower Bumper Trim Rings